Re: [[orbit-cpp-cactus] Development temporarily suspended untilJuly]

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Diego Sevilla Ruiz wrote:

> Mmm... I must say that I humbly continue doing some development on this
> branch, and I am understanding more and more the code and doing some
> improvements, so if people send here the patches, I could try to do my
> best to incorporate them into the code.

that would be great -- for non-structural changes. If someone goes on and
decides to start a totally new design, well, let's just say that I'd like
to know beforehand :)

> 	Also, the Buzgilla cathegory is needed.

I've created a new Bugzilla product for ORBit2 called 'orbit-cpp-cactus'.
Store patches that need discussion here so I can review them in July.

Bye,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what