Re: [[orbit-cpp-cactus] Development temporarily suspended until July]

Hi!

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:56:11PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

| ERDI Gergo <cactus@cactus.rulez.org> wrote:
| >
| > Hi,
| >
| > Due to exams coming up, and me not wanting to fail said exams, I'm
| > pulling a Martin here and suspend work on my C++ branch until July.
| >
| > Apologies to those who are eager to use it as soon as possible, we'll
| > meet again in July. I know this is sounds bad, but please queue up
| > patches locally and send them for review in June.
|
| No, local patches get lost. Could you have a orbit-cpp-cactus component added
| to ORBit2 in bugzilla so that people have somewhere to put them?

Mmm... I must say that I humbly continue doing some development on this
branch, and I am understanding more and more the code and doing some
improvements, so if people send here the patches, I could try to do my
best to incorporate them into the code.

	Also, the Buzgilla cathegory is needed.

	Best regards.
	diego.