Re: copy GHashTable

I must to implement a small application in ORBit . The
server program must implement a simple name-server ;
and I start 3 server ( S1,S2,S3) and a client who make
set/get on S1 . After each "set" , S1 must be
replicate on S2 and S3 ( this name-server is buid with
GHashTable ) and if S1 is down , S2 must to responde !
But I don't find / know ..how I could access from S1,
another GHashTable of S2 or S3 !

Daniel