Re: copy GHashTable

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 13:41, Daniel Grigoras wrote:
> in a small application there are 3 servers (
> name-server )and N clients ! Each server use
> GHashTable for store name<->address . I would like to
> update / replicate the content of server1's GHashTable
> ( g_hash_table_lookup_extended ) but I don't know how
> I could access the GHashTable(s) of other 2 servers
> ...from my server program !?

	Your problem statement is not well formed - or I can't understand it at
least ;-)

	You have 3 separate processes or nameservers and you want to
synchronize their content ?

	This is going to be hard to do if you want them to be consistent, like
_really_ hard.

	What are your constraints / why do you want to do this ?