Orbit Naming Service using -ORBInitRef

Hi All,
  By using the following steps I can able to RUN the
Naming Service sample on the same machine
orbit-name-server >/tmp/ior &
yourserver -ORBNamingIOR=`cat /tmp/ior` &
yourclient -ORBNamingIOR=`cat /tmp/ior`

But if suppose I want to RUN the Client on other
machine. That Naming Service & Server on the same
machine using above command. And Client on other
machine, then how can I able to RUN the Client. For
that I required the file from the remote machine. Is
it possible to RUN it using "http://localhost/ior
file", using "-ORBInitRef".

Help me regarding this.
Thanks & Regards,