Re: Client *and* server?

Then why do I get a GLib-critical error when I try to make my program do
just that??

It works fine doing the client part alone and fine doing just the server
part but if I try to let it do both (being a server in one thread of the
program and a client in another thread) then it crashes.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong? Will using ORBit-MT (the multi-threaded
version of ORBit) help?

I'm currently using ORBit2.