Re: orbit-idl-2 ... Anyone?

Hi Jan,

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 20:14, c938218@worldonline.dk wrote:
>  Thanks for your response :)

	NP.

> libIDL is compiled before ORBit2 as part of the vicious scripts. I just
> removed and recompiled libIDL, with no problems. I have included the
> GIOP.idl file - anything odd?

	Ok - your libIDL is fine.

> man, 2002-06-24 kl. 12:42 skrev Michael Meeks:
> > 	Possibly you have an old and broken libIDL on your system

	It looks like you have an old and horribly broken system then. Either
that your your library configuration is broken. What does:

	ldd orbit-idl-2

	print ?

	Please report the result of uname -a and anything 'odd' about your
system etc. I start to get suspicious of it, it's not one of these "self
built 'I managed to compile glibc after some hacks'" systems is it ? :-)