Re: orbit-idl-2 ... Anyone?

Hi Jan,

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 20:22, c938218@worldonline.dk wrote:
>   I'm still strugling with this problem. I have as of yet not been able
>  to compile gnome 2.0 (head) via vicius-build-scripts or garnome. It
>  constantly bombs out as described in the attachment.

	Which is extraordinary indeed.

>  Please, I've tried to get started to help developing gnome for months
>  now, but I have no working experience with CORBA so this is too big a
>  mouthfull for me - any help will be most appreciated!

	Right;

	the PIDL should be compiled nicely during the build process, we don't
ship generated files.

	Possibly you have an old and broken libIDL on your system, what version
are you using ? as another possibility you have some horribly disc
corruption that's messed up GIOP.idl, can you post a link to that file
somewhere ?