Re: PortableServer_POA_activate_object_with_id

Hey Mark,

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 03:48:53AM +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	If you look at ORBit2/test/poa/poatest-basic05.c you can see
> how it should work. But as you can see that test case is disabled
> because it doesn't work :-) I had a solution for ORBit-0.5.x at one
> stage :

I didn't notice poatest-basic05.c being disabled.

> 	Although, God knows if I still have that patch anywhere. If
> you're interested in doing the same thing for ORBit2, that'd be
> brilliant and I'd help you the best I can ...

Unfortunately, I have not so much time at the moment nor any experience
with hacking ORBs. I started to try Naming Service instead of corbaloc
and it seems to work fine.

Bye and thanks, Marion

--
Marion Schuenemann