From: Prashant Arole [mailto:apras_us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 6:24 AM
To: Michael Meeks
Cc: orbit; Michael Rumpf; Sebastian Wilhelmi
Subject: Orbit2 Naming Service

Dear All,

 I tried to RUN sample application for Naming Service
in orbit2-2.3.108.
 I follow following steps to RUN this application.

 1. started name server using command
	orbit-name-server
	It prints IOR

 2. Then I RUN Orbit server & passed above IOR to it
    ./server -ORBNamingIOR=<above IOR>

 3. Then I RUN Orbit client & passed above IOR to it
    ./client -ORBNamingIOR=<above IOR>

 But for both server & client it gives ERROR in
"CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,
"NameService" &ev)
 function. This function not understand the IOR passed
to it. I also tried using "--ORBNamingIOR" option.
 The same application works fine with "Orbit-0.5.8",

 Is there any other way to run server & client?
 How to RUN Orbit2 Naming Service example
server/client using ORBInitRef command option?

 Waiting for reply.

 Thanks & Regards,
 Prashant.