Re: IOR Repository ID Miss Match ref: ORBit-0.5.17 not workingwith MICO 2.3.7?

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 17:06, Alex Hornby wrote:
> You can tell the file breaks by the pre-processor # <number> output.

	;-)

> The full horror of how to do this escapes me at present, but I know that
> TAO manages it.

	Yes; but as I say - forking both 'cpp' and 'indent' suck great rocks -
and I'd like to get rid of both; 'indent' is pretty easy since we
produce 'small' stubs now, which have almost no lines of code, and can
(trivially) be formatted right;

	I'd love a patch to remove the 'indent' mess from orbit-idl-compiler [
Mark and I would also like a patch to remove all the old 'large stubs'
mess as well, since Elliot shows no signs of fixing the many bugs in
that (unused) code, which substantially clutters up the IDL compiler ].

	And if someone wants to write a little pre-processor - that'd be great,
one might imagine that it shouldn't be incredibly complicated.