Re: IOR Repository ID Miss Match ref: ORBit-0.5.17 not workingwith MICO 2.3.7?

Hi David,

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 14:43, dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> Aparently MICO and JacORB have limited the scope of a pragma prefix to the
> file it is in since we didn't have this problem with them.

	Well - since we use the cpp pre-processor to do all our pre-processing,
it makes it somewhat difficult to do things with the file scope :-) [ at
least, unless I don't know something about pre-processors ].

	Then again - I hate depending on cpp for orbit-devel, so if anyone
wants to hack up a small built in pre-processor that can cope with:

#include
#ifdef Foo
#endif
#pragma

	Then I suppose we could use that instead, and prune our gcc dependency
[ not that you could compile the output without a compiler of course but
... ;-].