Re: How I install Orbit in HP-UX
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: "LASSEHAB,HICHAM " "(Non-HP-France,ex2)" <hicham_lassehab non hp com>
- Cc: "'orbit-list gnome org'" <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How I install Orbit in HP-UX
- Date: 24 Jul 2002 18:07:31 -0400
Hi Hicham Lassehab
On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 04:40, LASSEHAB,HICHAM (Non-HP-France,ex2) wrote:
> I will begin to develop with Corba ( under Unix HP-UX ), can you help me
> about :
> Which version of Orbit I should choose ?
I would use ORBit2
> How can I install it ?
You need to grab glib, linc and ORBit2 source packages from
ftp.gnome.org in the 'pre-gnome2' section.
> There are a doc explain How to install Corba ( ORB ) ?
configure; make; make install mostly :-)
Then again - you could use the existing Gnome 1.4 stuff - which I
understand is available for HP, but then you would have a somewhat older
and more cumbersome ORB. I'd recommend using ORBit 2.4 if you can.
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev