Re: ORBit-0.5.13 TCP/IP networking

   Michael,

   Allow me to double check results from a system with a properly
configured /etc/orbitrc. If I've made a mistake by not killing all the
orbit processes properly, and setting this value in the config file
actually does solve the problem, I'll post a quick reply with thanks.
Otherwise, I'll start poking around to see if I can enable logging to try
and ferret the problem out. Also: can you point me to docs which state the
TCP port ranges used for ORBit? We use some pretty fascist iptables rules
to try to prevent unauthorized use of our systems and I'd like to include
a set for ORBit once networking is enabled.

Thanks for your help! :)
--Maynard