Re: orbit-cpp-cactus can now compile Bonobo...

Michael,

On 23 Jul 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Gergo,
>
> On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 16:37, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > ... with some hand-tuning related to Bonobo::Gdk::Event, since unions are
> > not implemented yet.
>
> 	Wow - this is impressive; so ... Gdk is really not used, since we have
> deprecated the canvas stuff until it works properly; so it sounds like
> you're golden :-)

One of my later mails contained an update on unions -- so now Bonobo::Gdk
compiles just as flawlessly as anything else.

> 	Good work; I'll get a Gnome 2.0.1 version of ORBit2 out shortly, and
> then we can make a gnome-2-0 branch so you can work on HEAD. Which
> branch are you currently working on so I can try and review the monster
> patch ?

orbit-cpp-cactus
And yes, "monster" _is_ the right term :)

bye,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what