Re: ORBit-mt idl compiler

Hi Richard,

> I have recently downloaded and started to use ORBIT-mt 0.5.7. I only have
> one problem which I was hoping someone might be able to help with...
> According to the ORBit documentation - idl-include.txt
> (http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/ORBit/docs/idl-include.txt) there is a
> "--onlytop" option on the ORBit idl compiler.
> Does ORBit-mt have anything similar? I need to use the compiler on exactly
> the example given in idl-include.txt and currently get lots of multiple
> definitions when I try and link my program.
In general I have not made big changes to the idl-compiler, so whatever
worked in ORBit-0.5.7 should do so in ORBit-mt too. What you are
refering to is from the docs of the (unfortunately) never released head
version of ORBit.

So you are out of luck here. However you can play games with

#pragma inhibit push

#pragma include_defs

and

#pragma inhibit push