ORBit-mt idl compiler

Hi there,
I have recently downloaded and started to use ORBIT-mt 0.5.7. I only have
one problem which I was hoping someone might be able to help with...
According to the ORBit documentation - idl-include.txt
(http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/ORBit/docs/idl-include.txt) there is a
"--onlytop" option on the ORBit idl compiler.
Does ORBit-mt have anything similar? I need to use the compiler on exactly
the example given in idl-include.txt and currently get lots of multiple
definitions when I try and link my program.
Thanks,
Richard.