TypeCode operations

I've committed the TypeCode operations to the cpp branch of ORBit2. Most
of them are just copied straight from STABLE, one had to be modified to
reflect the changes in the TypeCode struct in ORBit2.

I've also added a bunch of tests for those TypeCode operations in
test/everything/client.c.

I can now use the cpp branch of ORBit2 to compile and link a basic
"Hello World" application. It crashes somewhere in
CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(), but that just gives me something
else to do. :)
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:scouter@bigpond.net.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@debian.org