Re: segmentation fault
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Dorota Rall <rall cri ensmp fr>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: segmentation fault
- Date: 16 Dec 2002 13:33:23 +0000
On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 14:10, Dorota Rall wrote:
> I have a big problem. I have compiled my application and all needed code
> is generated but when I try to run my server it just says: "segmentation
It's Christmas time right - so I guess you've been eating small
oranges, somehow one of the segments you ate was faulty ... the problem
will pass in a few days.
OTOH - you might want to attach the debugger to the process; look up
man pages on 'gdb'; essentially you want
export CFLAGS=-g (re-build everything with that)
> What's the problem?
Your code is broken.
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev