duplicated __classid decls.

Hi guys,

	So I had a poke at your bugs; and I think the problem lies in the
pre-processor you're using. ORBit2's libIDL rather relies on the
pre-processor not mangling various directives, and my suspicion is that
yours is somehow.

	ie. in iop-defs.idl we have:

#pragma inhibit push
#include "corba-defs.idl"
#pragma inhibit pop

	Which means that only the types should be compiled against for this idl
file, but no code emitted for them.

	I think that's somehow getting garbled in your compiles.

	So - what versions of gcc (and cpp) are you running ?

[michael@michael MT-ORBit2]$ cpp --version
cpp (GCC) 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)

	seems to work fine.

	Hmm,