Re: duplicated __classid decls.

(saw this thread in the archives, and had similar troubles here)

Just ran into this problem on my system too (RH8 with upgraded autoconf
and libtool).  The error I got when building iop-defs-common.c was:

    <stdin>:2:26: corba-defs.idl: No such file or directory

Adding "-I." to IDL_FLAGS in src/orb/orb-core/  I have no
idea why this would be affected by the version of libtool ...

Email:              |
WWW: | Jan 22-25   Perth, Western Australia.