Re: duplicated __classid decls.

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 11:31, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> 	So I had a poke at your bugs; and I think the problem lies in the
> pre-processor you're using. ORBit2's libIDL rather relies on the
> pre-processor not mangling various directives, and my suspicion is that
> yours is somehow.

I suspect it's a problem with a newer autoconf/make version. I just
downgraded my jhbuild version to that of December 12th and ORBit2 now
builds fine.

	bootstrap.py (bootstraps): update versions of bootstraps.
	Autoconf up to 2.57, Automake-1.7 up to 1.7.2 and gettext up to
	0.11.5.

So i'm guessing this has something todo with the problems i had.

Hope this helps,

Jeroen