Re: REsolving IP address

>btw. Can someone convince me that ORB in kernel could be usefull?
>(Someone, give me a good reason why would one want that 'cause I've
>lost all my enthusiasm... if it's not appropriate for this list, feel
>free to mail me.)

The only place I can see this being usefull is for Embedded Linux systems
that are resource constrained...  Even then, I've been having some doubts
about that.

An area that may make this usefull is to add some "kernel security"
enforcement...  Hmmm CORBA Security service.   After all one of the
requirements for security is that it be non-bypassable.

-Dave