Re: GEP / C++ bindings ...

On 14 Aug 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	With respect that has precisely no bearing on the technical aspect of
> whether we integrate the C++ bindings with ORBit2. Yes, if we want to
> add the bindings to the core platform, then it's a different angle
> really. Yes, I can see that adding the C++ to the core will help
> adoption.

Michael,

I hope you realize that the C++ IDL compiler depends on internals of
the IDL compiler and thus (at the moment) cannot be separately
distributed.
Also, there are some patches in the C parts of the tree in the
orbit-cpp-cactus branch that are required by the C++ ORB.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001