Re: ORBit 0.5.8 Cross-Compile problems...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Dan Kegel wrote:

> Hmm.  Does it have a working C++ binding?  We kind of need that.
> Last I checked in the list archives, "Hello World" had just
> started working in C++ with Orbit2.

there are two branches with C++ support now: one has support for all IDL
features but the resulting code will crash for non-simple operations (due
to it using reinterpret_cast at places where it shouldn't) and the other
one, which I'm currently working on, supports only a small subset of IDL
features at the moment, but support for these is tested and works.

I'll post a status report later tonight.

Bye,
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what