CosNaming_NamingContext_Resolve()

Hi all,
I've a strange problem during my code execution: I invoke several times the
same method, in the same way; in the first and the second times the method
terminates normally; at the third one, there is a segmentation fault.
This is a typical programming bug; I write to this mailing list because the
segmentation involves a CosNaming method: the
CosNaming_NamingContext_Resolve().
Has anyone an idea about this? Is the resolve method sure stable and
completly affidable? I think so, but I don't understand the cause of this
segmentation...

Any answer is very, very wellcome!
Thanks
Samuele