Re: CosNaming_NamingContext_Resolve()

Hi Samuele,

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Samuele Gallazzi wrote:
> Has anyone an idea about this? Is the resolve method sure stable and
> completly affidable? I think so, but I don't understand the cause of
> this segmentation...

        Yes - there is memory corruption somewhere; pretty impossible to
debug from here; I suggest what you do is add the following line to your
program's 'main':

        free (malloc (8));

        And then re-link it, adding '-lefence' to the link line.

        Then run the program in gdb,

        and I think you'll get a nicer backtrace, if it's relevant please
post it here.