Re: how a Client(write in Java Corba) communicate to a Server(write in ORBit)?

bgl218@21cn.com <bgl218@21cn.com> wrote:
> hi :
>     Now I want to write a Sever program in ORBit and the Client program in Java Corba .
> Who can tell me how to do?Thanks!

Search on google for "java corba tutorial" and learn about getting
remote object references and invoking remote methods using Java.

Then search on google for "orbit tutorial" or similar, and learn about
creating a CORBA object implementation, registering it with a POA and
activating it, and exporting the object reference (as an IOR).
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam@topic.com.au    |   tSA Consulting      |

PGP signature