RE: Program size is bigger and performance is too slow ?

> As I already told you in private mail, the multithread test programs of
> ORBit-mt are just a quick hack. They constantly create POAs and do not delete
> them. So of course the memory gets eaten up. The next version will fix that.
> Other than that I haven't found big memory leaks. That doesn't mean, ORBit-mt
> has no problems. On the contrary, even though I protected every single
> function in ORBit-mt with a global recursive lock, I still experience some
> hard to reproduce bugs, as usual with multithreaded applications. But I'll
> wait for the new GLib to base ORBit-mt on before fixing them.

 I attached multi-thread function test program for ORBit-mt-0.5.7 version.

  At this  program running,  program size is more bigger.

  Operating System : Solaris-5.7
  Glib Version : glib-1.2.10
  Compiler : gcc-2.95.3 release SUN systems.

 If our test program has any problem, please send me fixed it.

 Thank you.

 2001/05/31

JongHyun Jang

Open Platform Team
Optical Network Technology Department, Network Technology Lab.
Electronic Telecommunication Research Institute(ETRI)
161, KaJeong-Dong, YuSeong-Gu, TAEJEON, KOREA
jangjh etri re kr
Tel: +82-42-860 6373, Fax: +82-42-860 6089
WEB:  http://www.etri.re.kr