Re: Program size is bigger and performance is too slow ?

Hi,

>   At this  program running,  program size is more bigger.
>
>   Operating System : Solaris-5.7
>   Glib Version : glib-1.2.10
>   Compiler : gcc-2.95.3 release SUN systems.

On linux this test program does not get bigger, not the client nor the server.
I've no idea, what the cause might be. As to the speed, I don't think,
ORBit-mt will get much faster than that, multithreading improves the
availability, but that does cost something too.

Also I'm sorry to say, that I have no time to really support Solaris well.

Bye,
Sebastan
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi