Initialising the ORB to work in another way

Hello:
Iīm David Iglesias, itīs a pity but my english is not the best.
Iīm working with ORBit, but in itīs default form, this means that I work
with the ORB as it came.

     -   Normally the client send the request and waits until the server
replyes.

But now Iīm trying to work in another way.

     -   Client send  itīs request and it does not wait till the
servants reply.

My problem is that I donīt know how to initialize the ORB to work like
that.
It will be nice if you help me or send me some information about this,
becouse
Iīve been looking for it and I havenīt found nothing. Your friend in
Spain Rodrigo Moya
Has said me to ask hear.

Iīm looking forward to hearing from you.
yours sincerely David.

ALMIS Informatica Financiera
Avenida de Navarra, S/N             Voice: +34 943 71 20 99
20500 Mondragon                     Fax:   +34 943 71 21 42
SPAIN                               Email: almis almis com