Re: Fixed leaks in ORBit.

Hi,

Following up on my own post from Friday:

> Today I sat down and used memprof on test/everything/server and found some
> memleaks. Here's my report:
>
> There is an unreleased PortableServer_ObjectId in
> PortableServer_POA_servant_to_reference. That should be rather obvious, I
> hope.

Having talked to Dietmar, who already sent in most of the same changes (sorry
for not noticing that *cough*) I'm going to apply my patch on Friday, if no
objections surface, because those leaks seem to be quite serious for some
applications in bonobo.

Bye,
Sebastian
--