Re: integrating another poll with Orbit's main loop

On 6 Mar 2001, ABHISHEK THAKUR wrote:

> Hi,
>    I wanted to have another polling done along with the Orbit main loop.
>    I am not running Orbit in multi-threaded mode (primarily because my target
> is uClinux).  Can you suggest as to which part(s) of the code should be
> modified for the same.
>    I am using the 0.5.7 sources and tried modifying connection.c:giop_main()
> but looks like the checks for communication(incoming req/outgoing calls) are
> blocking in nature.

You need to set the IIOPAddConnectionHandler, IIOPRemoveConnectionHandler,
and IIOPIncomingMessageHandler function pointers in libIIOP. See
gnome-libs/libgnorba for examples.

-- Elliot
The truth knocks on my door, and I say
"Go away. I'm looking for the truth"