Re: IDL parsing

On 17 Jun 2001, Murray Cumming wrote:

> dick@ximian.com wrote:
> >On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 02:04:38PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> >> Are there any public ORBit functions that I could use to parse IDL >files.
> For
> >> instance, I need to find out all the interfaces in the IDL file and >all
> the
> >> methods in all the interfaces.
>
> >Theres a library that comes as part of ORBit thats used especially for
> >parsing IDL, called libIDL. You don't need to link with the rest of ORBit
> >to use it, either.
>
> I thought that I saw something like that. Can you direct me to any
> documentation or examples for this?

There is a .info page, I think. And reading the header file never hurt :)

-- Elliot
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar.  I feel like
I've just got to bite a cat!  I feel like if I don't bite a cat before
sundown, I'll go crazy!  But then I just take a deep breath and forget
about it.  That's what is known as real maturity.	-- Snoopy