RE: "any within struct" ORBit decoding problem
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Alex Hornby <alex anvil co uk>
- Cc: Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com>, orbit-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: "any within struct" ORBit decoding problem
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:12:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Alex Hornby wrote:
> I haven't seen any followups to this alignment fix. Anyone interested?
> I can put it in patch form if that would help.
I'd be most interested in a patch if you have one ... also, more
tellingly - a regression test against ORBit2 would be lovely :-) [ I
assume the problem is in both ORBit-stable and ORBit2 ? ].
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev