Re: problem with a string

Matteo Airaghi <teoair@tin.it> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have some problems :
> with the string I passed a CORBA_long variable: does it exist a CORBA_long_dup
> function  I have to use? Or something similar. This because sometimes the
> CORBA_long I passed comes back as zero. Why?

There's no need to duplicate a long, as the value is the important bit, not
the data stored in the memory pointed to by the value.

CORBA_string_dup() is only needed because strings in C suck.
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam@topic.com.au    |   tSA Consulting      |

PGP signature