Re: cpp branch

Hi Murray,

On 15 Dec 2001, Murray Cumming wrote:
> What orbit-idl-2 command line args should be used to generate C++
> stubs/skels from an idl file, whether this is already implemented or
> needs to be implemented?

        You need something like --lang=c++ AFAIR.

> If people are working on particular parts of it, particular Sam who is
> working offline, please declare what you're doing so that we don't
> clash.

        When I last tried this invocation produces just empty files; so
... something is bust somewhere, I was hoping Sam would find what it was.
Either way, any fixes there would be greatly appreciated; feel free to
commit any fixes, and send a patch here as you do.