Re: CORBA Documentation

>> Hmm, don't know what page you're looking at, but I can't see a
>> 'documents and specifications' link. Maybe an old cached copy, or
>> they've updated their site very recently.
>
>I think they've got a wierd JavaScript thing producing that link.  It
>doesn't show up for me either under Mozilla.
>
>Here's the actual page link
>
> http://www.omg.org/technology/documents/specifications.htm
>
>The specs are toward the bottom.
>
>Btw, does anyone know if anyone makes these available in book form?
>
>Jon

Take a look at Jon Siegel's "CORBA 3 - Fundamentals and Programming" book.
Shop around I just looked on Amazon, and somebody was asking $101.90 US
for their's.   I know I paid considerably less for my copy.  Anyhow this
book includes a CDROM with all the CORBA Specs, and a pretty good High
level explaination of all the Services etc.

Also,  http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/tutorials-corba.html

Otherwise the most usefull book on CORBA I have is the "Advanced
Programming with C++" by Michi Henning, Steve Vinoski.

Later,

-Dave