Re: ORBit-0.5.8 Event Service.

I would suggest that that Real-Time Notification Service specification work
going on at the OMG
would be interest if the Event Service is going to be re-written.

Since the ORBit emphasis is on small size and speed, a R-T Notification
service should be a
good combination.

Ref:
http://www.omg.org/techprocess/meetings/schedule/RT_Notification_RFP.html

There are two initial submissions for a R-T Notification Service.

-Dave