[Fwd: joining]

I would like to join the group doing ORBit.
My name is Frank Rehberger, Berlin, at the moment I do implement a CORBA
binding for Mozart-OZ based on ORBit.

As bindings for most scripted languages (perl, python) did realize
bindings by interacting directly on GIOP, I did implement an
intermediate interface for ORBit to connect those languages hiding GIOP
interaction. Data conversion is done on stack using user-defined
interfaces. Creating data-trees while demarshalling is done using
user-defined factory methods that invoke script language  memory
management. method invocaion is seperated into request and response.

Now, the transport layer can be hidden without any restrictions to perl
or python bindings.

The implementation reuses as much code of ORBit(0.58) as possible.
Data conversion works hand in hand with
ORBit_TypeCode_demarshal_value(..) and
ORBit_marshal_arg(..).

Stub invocation will work soon, later this interface will be extended to
offer skeleton hooks.

Greatings, Frank