More Cross-Compile problems.

Currently I am using the following command to configure:

./configure --target=ppc-xcoff-lynxos --disable-nls --disable-test --with-included-gettext --disable-glib

Aparently the "--disable-glib" doesn't work since when I compile I still see the HOST system includes being
included in the compiles....

i.e.

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 130
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Interrupt

So, I'm back to editing the Makefiles since my HOST system has problems regenerating the autoconf files if
I change them.   :-(

All this would be cured if there were a few "if test X"$cross_compile" = "Xyes" ; then" checks were in
the autoconf files around "HOST" dependent things.

Later,

-Dave