Re: IIOP question

Hi Luis,

> - I apologize if this may seem obvious but, is it possible to run Orbit
> applications over UDP (just to do some performance testing), or is IIOP
> TCP specific?

Yes, it is, you need a reliable link, otherwise you would need to reinvent
parts of TCP in CORBA, which in turn isn't a very clever idea. For some
domains UDP is fine. But I don't think CORBA would profit from it.

> What should I do to get this? What should I modify in the
> Orbit source files?

This should be no problem actually. Can you be more specific, as to where your
problems are.

Bye,
Sebastian
--