CORBA question

Hi everyone.

Maybe someone of you know the answer: CORBA has those Contexts - client site attributes which are sent to the server. Is it somehow possible to specify such attributes for an object reference, which are then sent to the server each time I call a method on that object. For example if I have a database which stores localized values:

interface Database {

    any getValue (in string key, in string locale);

    ... many other methods, which all needs those locale parameter
};
another way would be to use Contexts:
    any getValue (in string key) context ("locale");
which only makes it more difficult to use (see C language mappings). So what I would
like to have is:

interface Database context ("locale")  {

    any getValue (in string key);

};
I can then set the locale once on the object reference at the client, which is the passed to the
server each time I call a method on that Object.

So is there a way to do such things in CORBA?

- Dietmar