problem with forward declarations

I've got a kind of complex forward declarations... it's quite funny..
but an excerpt (untested)
(with both ORBit-0.5.7 and ORBit-2 CVS as of last night 4am...)

Here's a test sample - idl and scripts to compile.
the #pragma marked section is the troublesome one - any ideas?

Now I -am- fairly new to CORBA so perhaps I'm making a design flaw ... but
it doesn't make sense this should fail.

Yes this is fairly long - but I couldn't think of what else to remove and
still check it.  It's for a commercial product but it's only the security
layer and I don't see a problem with exposing that (unless I'm making a
mistake to go CORBA? :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis