Re: echo_server.exe + Windows

Do u install the shared dll to Windows System directory or PATHed directory?
shared dll is like that..

pthread.dll,
glibxx.dll
gmodule.dll
gthread.dll

I've build ORBit-win32 distributed with pthread win32 ported library from  http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

retry your test after install the shared dll to your system directory.
and if problem occurs again, download new pthread library from above sites.
extralibs-dev-20000722.zip,
glib-dev-20000805.zip,

renamed library to eg. glib-1.3.dll -> glib-1.2.dll  , ...