Re: Event Server, Callbacks, ...

Thanks a lot.

There is a bit I still don't get ... shouldn't I have
'someone listening' to the event push from the server ?

What I mean is that at server side I leave control to the
CORBA_ORB_run() which takes care of listening and handling client
requests. But at client side, who will be listening  to it, since I
control the main ( and only ) thread of execution ? What if I want to use
GTK and leave control to gtk_main() ?