Re: Event service (was: Problems marshalling an any)

Hi Michael,

> Did you try http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net/event.html ? I have a link
> to another implementation there (GNOME Debugging Framework). I never used it
> myself, but the README comes to the same conclusion like Sebastian that
> without threading support in ORBit it will be nearly useless....

I'm not so sure anymore. I would on the other hand now prefer a version
written with dynamic method invocation/dynamic skeleton interface, which
should make it much more portable and efficient.

> If you need it so desparately you might try porting it to Sebastians
> threaded version of ORBit ;-)

Believe, the code in src/services/event is just crap.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi ira uka de           |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå