Implementing list_initial_handlers for orbit-python

I've taken a couple of shots at implementing list_initial_handlers for
orbit-python in CORBA_ORB.c but since I've failed miserably I've come here
to ask for a bit of help:

As far as I can see all I need to do is request the list and parse the
sequence back into a python object, returning it. Requesting the list
isn't a problem at all, but I'm running into trouble figuring out exactly
what to do with it: should I use demarshal_sequence on the ObjectIdList or
is this more envolved than I think? What exactly is this list - just a
CORBA sequence of ObjectIds, or something complex?

Tracking down what types go where in Orbit is rather complicated, but I'm
still digging through it. One problem I've found is that if I am
effectively to use demarshal_sequence, I'll have to put together a
TypeCode structure, and this isn't exactly trivial to me. If anyone could
lend me a hand, it would be great.

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311