RootPOA

This is more of a Orbit question but I'll crosspost so Jason gets some
email :-)

AFAICS, Orbit-0.5.3 only implements RootPOA as a possible request to
resolve_initial_references. Is this true? Can I not access
the NameService object?

I've been quite confused about how exactly this would work. I understand I
can set an IOR for the name server in orbitrc, but how far down Orbit and
orbit-python this goes is unknown to me. Can I actually use this inside
orbit-python today?

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311