Connection of a client using ORBit to connect to another CORBA-compliant Server(Jaguar/Sybase-DB-ORB)

Hello List,
I want to connect a client with to a so called corba-compliant server via corba.
The server uses the "IIOP implementation, allows you to use any CORBA-compliant client ORB
to invoke Jaguar components" - so far the datasheet of Jaguar, the ORB of the Sybase Database.

Now I have the IOR of the Server (using Jaguar-ORB) and the IDL-Files.

My local ORBit-installation works fine, I have some servers and some clients,
also at different machines, which can do their corba-talk.
I have a Java-Client which can communicate to the Sybase-DB,
BUT with the jaguar-java-orb-classes.
telnet to the Sybase-machine/port works fine, there's no firewall - so there
should not be a general communication problem.

Now my questions:
I'm using "-ORBIIOPIPv4=1". What else have I to do to be able to do this
ORB-to-ORB-communication?
Have I to use the orbit-ird or any other orbit-tool?

When I try to connect I get the error-message "Can't get interface".

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards
  Rolf Beutner
MATERNA Information & Communications